Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
Bachelor in Computer Application is one of the most popular courses among the students who want to make their career in the Information Technology area. It is a three-year undergraduate program that enhances students' knowledge and skills to meet the needs of the Information Technology (IT) industry. BCA is a course designed to give an insight to the students regarding various CS & IT concepts and their practical applications as well. TIPS, Dwarka offers excellent Placements in BCA colleges in Delhi NCR as enables students to grab promising opportunities available to them in the leading companies like Infosys, Amazon, Cognizant, Microsoft, HCL, Capgemini, Aricent, TCS, Concentrix, British Telecom, Network Bulls, IBM, and many more. The emphasis on quality and excellence has made TIPS one of the best BCA Institute of GGSIPU in Delhi NCR.
The institute organizes mock assessments and personality development programs on a regular basis to train students for the industry. Students complete a summer internship as part of their program at the end of the fourth semester. The institute promotes experiential learning through events such as conferences, interviews, workshops, and IT quizzes, among others, resulting in TIPS being named best BCA Institute in West Delhi Dwarka.
Trinity Institute of Professional Studies, the best BCA college in Delhi NCR, places a strong emphasis on holistic student growth. The objectives for the course are designed, considering that BCA graduates will be able to:
PEO1: Develop software solutions to problems across a broad range of application domains through analysis and design.
PEO2: Contribute to research in their chosen field and function and communicate effectively, to perform both individually and in a multi-disciplinary team
PEO3: Continue the process of life-long learning through professional activities; adapt themselves with ease to new technologies, while exhibiting ethical and professional standards and will be able to work collaboratively as a member or leader in multidisciplinary teams.
PEO4: BCA Graduates will be able to apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, computing specialization and domain knowledge for the abstraction and conceptualization of computing models from defined problems and requirements. They will have the ability to understand and analyze a given real-world problem and propose feasible computing solutions
PEO5: The students will be able to analyze customer requirements, create high level design, implement and document robust and reliable software systems
PEO6: They will be able to transform complex business scenarios and contemporary issues into problems, investigate, understand and propose integrated solutions using emerging technologies.
PEO7: BCA Graduates will be able to use the techniques, skills and modern hardware and software tools necessary for innovative software solutions
PEO8: They will possess leadership and managerial skills with best professional ethical practices and social concern and will be able to communicate technical information effectively, both orally and in writing.
PEO1: Acquire basic knowledge of various aspects of computers
PEO2: Comprehend fundamental concepts, precepts, tools and techniques in all the subjects related to computers, which will help students in becoming better IT Professional.
PEO3: Develop programming, software engineering, testing, databases, networking skills etc. to prepare graduate students for productive careers in software industry and academia.
PEO4: Emphasis is given on the application of software technology to solve mathematical, computing, communications / networking and commercial problems, along with communicational skills and develop behavioral skills for their holistic development.
PEO5: Identify opportunities, design and implement innovative websites and Apps for varied products & services in different business organizations.
PEO6: Contribute to the talent pool of qualified professionals by imparting quality education in the field of Computers and thus facilitating economic development and nation building.
The outcome of BCA Programme offered by top GGSIPU BCA colleges in Delhi NCR will aid in student grooming in the following ways:
PSO1: Knowledge of Computer Applications: The acquaintance of fundamentals of computer applications is helpful in grooming and developing a team of future software professionals and entrepreneurs.
PSO2: Pragmatic approach: The practical knowledge of various aspects of computers, like Programming, Networking, Testing, etc. are helpful in designing and developing a real time project.
PSO3: Logical & Scientific perspective: The subject’s like Mathematics and Statistics strengthen the logical reasoning of students. On the one hand, Programming enhance the Software development skills, Software engineering facilitates requirement elicitation, problem identification and analysis for business requirements; on the other, Database management System highlights the data storage and helps in retrieving the queries. The comprehension of all these aspects builds a broader outlook of budding professionals.
PSO4: Holistic personality grooming: Communication and presentation skills are developed in the subjects like Technical Communication, whereas technical skills are enhanced in IT and other practical classes to make holistic personality development.
PSO5: Employability and self-employment: Gaining rudimentary knowledge about the computer after completion of this course, students have many options with them. They may go for pursuing higher studies, get a job or start their own business venture; thus, may become a job-provider as well.
PS6: Ethically upright future citizens: Through various subjects and personal mentoring sessions on social and ethical issues in computers the students of this course are made aware about the traits of a responsible human being and good professionals, who boosts business and trade, contributes to the society and develops the nation.
- TIPS, the top GGSIPU BCA Colleges in Delhi NCR, has enabled a combination of conventional and modern modes of teaching with technical aids such as ceiling-mounted LCD projectors, white and green boards and podiums for the faculty members.
- TIPS, the best BCA Institute in Delhi NCR, has centrally air-conditioned classrooms, a library, and well-equipped labs with current versions of software such as Oracle, SQL Server, NetBeans, and Red Hat Linux.
- Experienced and well-qualified faculty members to nurture the students.
- To enhance the practical awareness of students’ various knowledge enriched programs and guest lectures by Professionals & Experts from the Industry are organised.
- Experience based learning is encouraged by the institute through activities like conferences, seminars, IT quiz, Mock interviews, GD’s, Personal Interviews etc.
- The focus is not only on the Academia but also on the overall grooming of the student by giving them opportunity to excel in coding, designing, sports, music, theatre, dance, etc. We are proud to share that many of our students are representing our nation in sports.
- The college focuses primarily on Moral values and ensures that our students should be very good human beings before becoming good professionals so under sevarth and BVP the students are encouraged to participate in various activities catering to help the needy and spend some time helping and educating the housekeeping staff.Under NUES subject students are groomed and given training on pertinent topics like personality development, body language, Interview Skills, Technical Skills, Research work. It is mandatory for all 6th semester students to write a research paper and present the idea during Seminar VIVA.
- Alumni Interaction is conducted on a regular basis to get accustomed with industry patterns, interview question, selection criteria’s and basic networking etc.
- Regular mock tests, Online Test and personality development programs are organized by the institute to prepare the students for future assignments.
- Students have been placed in renowned companies like Wipro, Infotech, TCS, HCL technologies, Accenture, Infosys and other similar brands.
- Industrial visits are organised for the IT students to explore and get training from the industry experts.
Pass in 12th Class of 10+2 of CBSE or equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* with pass in English (core or elective or functional). Mathematics or (Computer Science / Informatics Practice / Computer Applications / Multimedia & Web Technology / Data Management Application / Web Application as compulsory subject of non-vocational stream with 50 theory and 50 practical ratio).
Three year Diploma in a branch of Engineering from a polytechnic duly approved by All India Council for Technical Education and affiliated to a recognized examining body with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.
At TIPS, Best GGSIPU BCA college in Delhi NCR offer intake of students: The intake is 60 students for first and second shifts each.
An applicant must meet the above-mentioned eligibility requirements and obtain a CET-GGSIPU Rank in order to be considered for IPU Admission 2021. TIPS, the top GGSIPU BCA College in Delhi NCR conducts admission for 10% seats under management quota which is done on the basis of merit of qualifying examination and CET-GGSIPU Rank.
Each academic session of the course is divided into two semesters (August-December & January-May). In each semester, examination and evaluation is carried out according to the scheme laid down by the University. Every paper is of 100 marks.
- Internal assessment contributes 25% of the total marks on the basis of written test, assignments, presentations, attendance etc.
- External assessment contributes 75% of the total marks which is conducted by GGSIP University at the end of every semester.
- Passing criteria: A student must score minimum of 40% marks in each subject (Internal and External Assessment combined together)